We currently have 3x field service technian vacancies for the following areas within the UK:
- South West
- North London
Competitive salary, company car, company pension scheme, commission based incentive scheme, 26 days annual holiday allowance plus bank holidays.
A fantastic opportunity to join one of the UK’s leading field service operations specialising in IT system and scale service solutions. The successful candidate will be required to provide service to a prestigious retail customer base. The tasks and services assigned will be to diagnose, maintain, fix, swap or install IT hardware and similar equipment. Full product training, documentation and support will be provided to the successful candidate.
Previous experience of working in a fast paced, field based position and a technical qualification are preferred, but not essential.
Requirements of the role:
- Enthusiasm, good interpersonal skills and an ability to work autonomously to performance targets
- To be customer focussed and to uphold the professional image of the company
- To attend customer sites in order to facilitate repairs on or install IT, technical and mechanical equipment
- Have experience in IT hardware maintenance and software solutions
- To manage spare parts in a timely manner and through the correct procedure
- To complete a detailed and accurate Technician Job Report for each job attended
- To maintain close contact with the Service Desk at all times
- To be flexible and participate in training, marketing campaigns and meetings as required
- Perform other duties commensurate with the position, as necessary from time to time
- Full UK Driving Licence
- 37.5 hours per week, with a 1 week in 3 on-call rota
- Employer enhanced, contributed company pension scheme
- Permitted private use of company car
- Permanent position
For more information
With the subject "Avery Berkel Field Service Technician", please email Steve Clarke via the link below for more information on the roles, or to apply: